Saturday, February 27, 2010

Where do we go from here?

We go to dreamland. That's where we go. Be free we shall, to roam around the vast plains in our minds. Our imagination shall run wild as we be lucid, in our dreams. Enjoying the world where there isn't any limitations to what we can do. Gravity will not control us. Time will not limit us. Homework shall burn in our made-up fires. Homework shall burn in our made-up fires. I said that twice..... Dejavu shall not happen anymore coz I'm sick and tired of going to that forbidden lake where crocs live. Crocs as in crocodiles, not the hideous footwear. Hopefully I won't get stuck in a dream. Or get an out of body experience or whatever its called. That will suck. I don't think I sleep very gracefully.

Anywho, I hope you actually read that paragraph coz its not as boring as my previous posts. Like seriously.

Iuh naiq. Brackelackkin. RevEtuc. CARBOXY! That made no sense.

(Insert Fun time here)
"Do I make sense?"
"Well if you did, Suitnoreg would be running to you and he'll be your best friend for life"
"Good point"


I've always wondered what others thought of me, and what will happen if I die. Would be dearly missed? Or would the people around me triumph as though they have killed a mosquito. I would be really happy if i killed a mosquito, but that's besides the point.

Well I'm juz worried about my blog and my mousehunt. Right... They're just a bunch of time wasters.

Right. I went to macs just now. Ordered a double cheese burger meal + vanilla ice cream. When I got my Ice Lemon Tea, the small boy beside me tried to take it, thinking it was his. I put my hand there to resist his strong pull. lol. You should have seen his ps face. Awww... Ok then, a girl in a McCafe uniform (Is she called a worker or cashier or waiter or what?) went to grab the vanilla ice cream. First try. Fail. She looked behind, wondering if anyone saw what happened. No one did, except me. But she didn't know. Muahaha. She smiled as she threw the cone away. She's a newbie. She got a better vanilla cone and handed it to me. AND THEN, she passed me 2 carrier bags, which contained my burger and ice lemon tea which was not taken by that evil kenevil boy. I tried to raise my eyebrow. I couldn't obviously. HAHA. I asked for my Medium Fries. She was like "what?" and was dam blur. The veteran/old cashier told her, "The meal got Medium Fries lah, go take the fries". And she was like, "oh..."
That juz made my day.

WAIT, there's more!

As I walked back home, there was one cute boy running past me. He was running towards the play ground. His mom told him to stop running and come back. But noooooooooooooo... he was a naughty little boy and went to the slide to... slide? Yea whatever. So yea he had his share of fun when he realised, "Where's my mum?" (I inferred this was what he was thinking, but if I could mind read, I could confirm this. Unfortunately I don't so what the hell) Ok so that was what was in his mind. Instead he shouted "MA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" and looked around, wondering where his mum went. Awwww so cute, but HAHA he deserved it. He ran around looking for his mum. He was scared. I was overjoyed. I dunno what happened after that, coz if I hung around to find out, he might find his mum and my happiness would be short lived.

Again, I hope you guys read that coz its not boring at all.

WAIT THERE'S MORE!

What do the w.... OUCH FOOT CRAMP

Ok back to the point. And the cramp is gone.
What do the guys in white who come on the bus with the fancy beeping thingy when you place your ez link card on it, do?
I've always wondered. I thought it was to check if you tapped your card. But I didn't tap my card and instead payed cash. But he still asked for my card. So I can deduce that he doesn't check if you tapped your card? I'm confused. My card beeped the same as the other peoples' card. Weird. Maybe his machine thingy juz beeps when it sees your ez link card photo. Je ne sais pas.

WAIT THERE'S MORE!
I think I got praised/commended by my imba drummer senior. I was overjoyed.

Ok thats all. Tag please.

No comments:

Post a Comment