Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Blog Never Died. I Did.

One more chance, give me one more chance
'~.~.~.~'


Orange. Ora-nge you glad that you visited my blog? Well one thing is for sure, this blog isn't dead. No one murdered it. Its not malnutritioned. Its fed with crap. Yes. My blog likes crap.

Long day of school. Screwed up day. Not a good start, not a good middle, not a good end. However... the blue screen of death made my day. I love my spoiled laptop. But that just means I can't refer to my previous project. NOOOO!!!!!!! My laptop... I cried when it died. :'(

I want to take my medication. It makes me high. I made this blog when I was high. There is a difference when I'm high and when I'm low. The high me is awesome. The low me is awe-abit.

I bet you've heard the saying : Google is your friend. Well its definitely true. Friends help each other. Google has SAVED MY LIFE. Google should be like my best buddy. Bleh. Google is a nerd. Like a certain someone. No offense.Well anyways, I juz wanted to say that : iPod is your friend.
Why do I say that? Well its there for you in times of need. Its there for you when you're down, sad and depressed. Its there for you when you're lonely. Its there for you when you need to sleep. Its there for you when you suddenly feel the urge to be awesome, but we all are awesome in our own ways, your iPod juz makes you awesome-ER. OH OH, your iPod is there for you when you need to eavesdrop on a conversation but act as though you're enjoying KoL, who rox btw. Yea.

...Wait for it...

Wait for what?

...Wait....for... it....

Wait for what you retard?

PARAAAAAMOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! *hysterical screaming, occasional fainting*

You mean you juz made me wait for some para more thingy? Gawd.

SHUT UPPPPPPP

Well go get your shovel

And we'll dig a deep hole
To bury the castle, bury the castle
Go get your shovel
And we'll dig a deep hole
To bury the castle, bury the castle
Ba da ba ba da ba ba da
...


No comments:

Post a Comment