Monday, February 8, 2010

My Future.

Ever been asked Who do you wanna be when you grow up? and not knowing how to answer?
I have been in that situation at least 10 times before. I have never seriously thought of what I want to be when I'm older. Well now I'm trying to.

As a start, I listed out possible occupations I could think of. Doctor, Surgeon, Pilot, Banker, Lawyer, Teacher, Professional Gamer, IT person, Expert Slacker.
I could rule out Doctor/Surgeon coz I don't plan on studying hard for like 8 years and finally being a doctor, working with people who are sick and bloody. Furthermore, my hands shiver as though I have Parkinson's when I'm working under pressure. Pilot, I have acrophobia, and I do not wish to be accused as a terrorist who can fly planes into buildings, so that's a no. Banker, not something people wish to be, nor do I. Lawyer, HAH. Teacher, the worst job IMO, being a student an all, unless I can be a super cool (dun laugh) and well-liked teacher, highly unlikely. However... high paying job, and maybe if I had Tourette's syndrome and I became a teacher, I could make my life a success story, make a movie, and be awesome. But I'm already awesome. Right. PPPPPPPPPPRRRROOOOOfessional gamer, every new-age kid's dream, too bad my laptop kena virus. IT person, refer to previous sentence and infer. (If you can't infer coz you're retarded and coz I'm mean and evil, my laptop has been infected by a virus and I can't fix it, if I wish to be an IT person, I'll be able to do smth about the freaking laptop.) Expert slacker, I could say that I'm already an expert in this field, so I can't do the same thing in the future, so its not something I can become, coz I'm already an Expert Slacker.

Weren't you tired of reading that, I bet you didn't bother reading it and skipped to this paragraph. Most people would. But then again, most people won't go to my blog. So.... I shall give you added suspense.

MUAHAHA! (insert audio file of evil laughter) Ok... so after that suspense, I thought of being an Entrepeneur. Like Spongebob and Patrick. Yea, but I don't like Pink! or YELLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! (Awkward silence) Okay.... Being an entrepeneur/businessman is cool. You are free to do whatever you want, for a price. You won't get a fixed salary. The money you will get is solely from the products of your hardwork. Well, I'm a slacker, hardwork isn't in my dic - tionary. Working smart is the way to go. Which is why... I have done some research... which will be boring. Researching about successful brands and companies. And logos. Take Google for example. Wiki Google and read. Its extremely interesting. Googol... haha. Square root of 2... Haha... Yea... I'm weird. So I have been told....

No comments:

Post a Comment