Sunday, February 14, 2010

14Feb'10

Chinese New Year, Valentine's Day, Eve of Total Defense day.

Non-Chinese, Single, Not patriotic.

Funfair.

Act Cute when you're not cute makes me sick. HAHA Anonymous.

But if you're not acting...

Getting AngPao money when you're not Chinese is awesome. It juz makes you special.

Learning other cultures is cool too. You can see the simple differences that make you who you are. Japanese, Thai, Korean, Malay, Chinese.... So unique in culture.

One thing similar, our emotions, Facial expressions, Body language? Somehow when you converse in your own language to someone who doesn't understand, the message can still get across if you "describe" properly. I could "understand" certain stuff even though its in Chinese. Life is good.

Xiao Di, malais-ren, eh Boi, you (points index finger at me) -> My name when I was working. Funfair.


Coincidence? I think NOT!
Jinx! You owe me a drink.
Right... When the sky turns purple
The sky turns purple at like 7.
FINE, when the grass turns purple.
ORRRR... When the sky turns green!
GREEENNNN!!!
YELLOWWWWW!!!!
Omg shut up
F-O.





No comments:

Post a Comment