Friday, August 20, 2010

It's Been A Long While

Since I updated my blog, which no one ever reads.

EoYs coming up in a few weeks time. Not prepared yet. SIP due soon too, not done with that either. CI needs to be submitted soon, about to finish that. I guess time's running out.

I haven't been going for band lately, I just keep telling myself that I'm tired and sleeping is definitely a better option. But maybe this just shows I've lost passion. Maybe I never had the passion in the first place. Everytime I go for band, I hope to learn something new. I've always wanted to be able to play the drums and mallets with ease, but I still suck. Its probably just not my thing. Learning the drums is still in my checklist though. It's just band, don't like the environment, keep letting people down.

Unchecked Checklist (not in any particular order):
1. Learn Drums. Its all by feel. Put that feel in Rhythm and you got yourself a drummer.
2. Do Magic. I have horrible presentation. I don't have that magical touch
3. Find out who I am

Thats a pathetic checklist. I blame STM.

I realised that talking cock actually affects people. I tend to blabber on about stupid stuff and my flawed philosophy stuff that floats around in my head, and a few days ago, that blabbering actually was absorbed by my sis. Maybe I really DO make sense. WOW. Whatever lol.

BANG BANG BOOM BAM!

Need to write censorship song soon. Any ideas oh empty audience? What do I hear back there in the corner seat? "Mental Block" I hear. You know..... the censoring of the subconscious? Haha. Shall ponder about it.

SOCIAL EXPERIMENT! I don't really know whether its really a social experiment.... Anyways, all you have to do is ask your friend what he/she is thinking about when he/she stones. You know.... looks at a distance, phases out, ignores you, says huh when you talk to him/her. That person will then tell you what he/she was thinking about, then you ask a follow up question, "Why are you thinking about that?". That person will then give some weird link up, and that shows the level of thought/maturity of that person at that point in time. One good way to find out more about a person, is to tap into their subconscious, consciously of course. Unless you're Leonardo DiCaprio, or Ellen Page in Inception.

Boom takataka, boom tst kak boom, boom takataka, boom tsk kak taka, Shing!

No comments:

Post a Comment