Monday, August 23, 2010

The Burn Book

Regina George, She is the nastiest skank blank I have ever met. Do not trust her, she is a fugly blank.

Uh huh. Censor that blank!

This burn book concept has always amazed me. Its the best way to relieve your blanking urges. It will be gone once inked, so hope the words printed won't be spread. Just hope, for that's all you can hope for.

"4 for you Glen Coco, You go Glen Coco"

YOU GO GLEN COCO!!!

Well obviously, an idea always sprouts when an insane form of inspiration presents itself to a unusual bunch of kids in this weird education system that subconsciously encourages NTG
motions. So what we thought of, or I thought of (they told me to take responsibilty of your ideas, for there are people out there waiting to steal them. Loudspeaker. Just random. Or is it?), was that we made a skit of every single person in 09v13, for we are all unique and have each impacted on us, however little it may be. You can think of our class as a monopolistic competition, whereby small firms each have a small percentage of market share, hence some market power. Firms can either collude or compete, where most of the time, we collude due to our similarities in potential to gain profits (marks, I'm just saying we all suck). In a political sense, we can see each individual as a party, where each of us have our own ideologies and goals we wish to attain. We have the choice to join up with other parties and compromise to strive for a main goal, to make a difference to others. I lost myself.

I have had ideas for some indies so far. However, I feel that this burn book might cause more harm then fun, although our motto is "Think first do later". When you play with fire, you get burned. I feel no fear I feel no pain. Test my patience or I will test yours. By law of conservation of energy, and by Newtons n(th) law, for every action there is a reaction, and I am that reaction that will resist your action. Make sense? I never do, so I've been told.

The Abdullah scene.

He walks towards a person, looking eager as ever with a pack of cards in his hands. He does a cool thing that bends the cards, other than looking cool its practically useless.

"Wanna see a magic trick?"
"What?" replies the other student, appearing as though he doesn't care, although he tries to hide a smirk that implies that he can see the future. He probably expects A to fail.
"Pick a card, any card!" Friend then picks a card, looks at it, then waits for the next instruction
"Okay, put it anywhere in the deck" Friends puts it randomly.
"Now I will attempt to find your card" A shuffles through the deck. He hesitates a little, then realises something.
"Uh dude, I got STM ah, I forgot what I was supposed to find."
"WHAT? Phail lah you" Friend walks off, takes the soccer ball and attempts to juggle.
"Oh issit the 2 of Clubs?"
"No. Haha phail lah you."

Next situation: Class setting

Its physics lesson, Ma'am is gonna give out the physics assignment back.
"Your class did generally well for this assignment, no fails, good improvement, I'm very surprised."
"Ma'am, got anyone fail?"
"No, in fact, there is one person in this class who got full marks"
"Huh? Who? Tell leh Ma'am"
"OK... the person who got full marks is actually... *pauses*... Abdullah"

2 seconds of silence.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
Person on my right takes a breather.
Person across me just got it, he bursts out laughing, joining the harmony of laughter.
"What? Walau you all damn bad sia"
"HAHA *wheezes* *silent laughter* *audible laughter*"
Teacher gives the wth smile "Whats so funny?"

No comments:

Post a Comment